Heli IC Cushions In Stock Now for as low as $548 per month plus tax & delivery*
Why wait? We have the HELI 5,000 lb. capacity IC cushion tire forklifts in stock now for quick delivery!
Get your Heli 5,000 lb. capacity IC cushion tire forklift today!
HELI 5,000 lb. capacity IC cushion tire forklifts: As low as $548 per month plus tax & delivery
The HELI 5,000 lb. capacity, cushion tire forklift features improved performance and superior quality. The small turning radius makes steering flexible and easy. The truck features fast lifting speed and high efficiency. The operator compartment is comfortable with a generous overhead guard height, semi-suspension seat, small steering wheel and electro-hydraulic direction changing.
* Monthly payment calculator is an estimate and does not include tax or delivery. The example above is for a 60-month fair market lease, 2000 hours and clean operation. It is based on approved credit by Toyota Industries Commercial Finance. Published price and lease rate subject to change without notice or in the event of inventory fluctuations. Unit may be purchased for as $29,998 plus tax and delivery. All inventory is subject to prior sale. Valid thru June 30, 2023.
Need added peace of mind?
Ask us for details on HELI guaranteed maintenance plans for added peace of mind.
While other dealers and other brands have long lead times for the 5,000 lb. capacity cushion tire trucks, Toyota Material Handling Solutions has HELI 5,000 lb. capacity IC cushion tire forklifts in-stock now for quick delivery.
See our full line of Heli products by clicking here.
Heli’s 5,000 lb. capacity cushion tire offers a high-quality forklift at an economical price point. We have these forklifts in stock now for immediate purchase.
- 5,000 lb. capacity
- 185” 3-stage full free lift mast
- 42” forks
- 39” hang-on Class II sideshifter
- Back-up alarm
- Flashing amber lights
- 4-year extended powertrain warranty included
- First year of Planned Maintenance included (4 PMs)
- In stock now for immediate delivery
Limited supply. Subject to availability.
- Fully enclosed dashboard and lowering damping device inside the lifting system helps reduce mast shock and vibration.
- The operator’s space is enlarged by a heightened overhead guard with large arc shaped OHG front legs.
- Semi-suspension seat, small steering wheel, electro-hydraulic direction controller and automobile-type double combined switch effectively improve the operation comfort.
- Small turning radius makes steering flexible and easy.
- The truck has fast lifting speed, good sloping ability and high efficiency.
- Fully electric control engine has large power and low energy consumption.
- The LPG or gasoline engine has good emission performance.
- Load sensing hydraulic system reduces energy consumption.
- The truck can effectively prevent the volatilization of the fuel with the pressure fuel cap.
- The hot air isolating device, optimized thermal duct and the aluminum plate-fin type radiator improve cooling ability and ensure engine working reliability.
- The optimized design of key parts including frame, mast, overhead guard and steering axle improve the truck’s safety and reliability.
- Engine hood open angle increased to 80°, contributes to quick and convenient maintenance.
- Smaller Front floor board makes it more convenient to maintain the transmission box.
- Cushion connection and whole suspension cab help reduce vibration of the truck.