When your electric forklift isn’t working right, give us a call. Our main forklift repair facility is located in Santa Fe Springs, but we can meet you anywhere in the LA county area and southern California with our mobile forklift repair technicians. We know how important it is that your equipment is working, which is why we provide speedy, exceptional service you can count on.
Our team of mechanics is ready for any repair you need for your electric forklift. We can fix virtually any issue you’re experiencing, including common problems like:
- Battery replacement
- Not starting
- Check engine light is on
- Safety features not working, like horns or lights
- Tire repair
- Leaking hoses
- And many more
Electric Forklift Replacement Parts
Need a quick replacement part? We’ve got you covered with our inventory of thousands of material handling equipment parts, including Toyota and other major manufacturers. Whichever forklift make or model, we’ll help you get the right part at a good price so that you can get back to work.
Forklift Maintenance Plans to Prevent Disasters
We offer a variety of planned maintenance agreements to help you keep your material handling fleet in top condition, including battery maintenance. We always recommend scheduling planned maintenance with us for a few reasons:
- We’ll regularly inspect your equipment and identify any problems before they happen
- Your equipment will run longer with regular maintenance
- You’ll retain a higher trade-in value on the vehicles
- You’ll pay a regular monthly fee rather than a huge bill if your equipment breaks down
- You’ll have fewer safety incidents with equipment that’s properly working
- We offer several different plans so that you’ll find one that’s right for your business
With our maintenance plans, you’ll save money and time. You’ll be able to focus on the
important things: running your business and maximizing profit. Give us a call today to find the perfect maintenance plan for your business.